If you have been appointed as an Executor of the Will of a loved one, we completely understand the stress of dealing with their assets after their passing. If they have not left a Will you will need guidance as to how and who should deal with their assets.
“Probate” is a term so often used after someone’s death but so frequently misunderstood. Probate, with its additional expense, is not always necessary following death. It is our mission to guide you with informative, but supportive, professional legal services during a potentially emotional period.
Our legal service includes assisting with:-
- Locating Wills;
- Explaining an Executor’s duties and obligations;
- Locating and obtaining valuations of assets;
- Preparing and submitting to the Supreme Court application for Probate, where necessary;
- Obtain reseal of Probate in interstate Courts, if assets located outside NSW;
- Publishing statutory notices;
- Sale of estate assets;
- Distribution of assets;
- Reporting to interested parties