Cains Law can provide assistance with retail and commercial leases.
If you are a landlord, it is important that you have a legally binding lease in place for the security of your rental income.
Alternatively, if you are a tenant of commercial premises, then securing the premises is vital for the continuing operation of your business by entering into a legally binding lease with your landlord.
We are able to:-
- Prepare the mandatory Disclosure Statement for landlords of retail premises
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiate the terms of the lease, including rent, rental increases, options and end of lease clauses
- Liaise with your Bank to obtain consent to the lease, if applicable
- Ensure registration of the lease at Land and Property Management Authority